First off, and most importantly, with today's update we lost a step and went to #2, from what I can figure, a lot of people I've talked to have not been hitting "Favorites" on the side panel when you're reading our comic. Let me tell you: Votes, the 'star' ratings, and favorites (underneath the stars it says 'add to favorites'...all these count, and can help us win!!!
Here's a helpful set of instructions for voting created by the awesome Doug Wagner:
HOW TO VOTE:
I need you to sign up (it's free and they keep your info safe) and vote "FAVORITE" for Hammer Sound. The rating isn't as important as getting more "Favorite" votes.
- Pick a User Name without any underscores, spaces, or periods. For some reason, their software's not fond of those.
- Fill out your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Birthday.
- Enter the characters from the box. Remember, they're CASE SENSITIVE.
- Click the little checkbox to agree to all their rules and such.
- Click SIGN ME UP!
- They will send you an email to complete your registration. It's a safety feature, so play along.
- After completing registration, click on COMPETITION on the top right.
- Scroll down to HAMMER SOUND.
- Click on the cute, little picture.
- On the right, you should be able to RATE our chaotic, little story, VOTE for it, and choose it as your FAVORITE.
- YOU'VE DONE IT! I greatly appreciate what you've done and it won't soon be forgotten.
Please tell friends, family, anyone you can to vote for us. I know for a fact that I have received a lot of e-mails saying that people would like to see my sequentials on a more regular basis...well this is the chance, and I appreciate any help you can provide!
Okay...now to the paintings. Did these yesterday, 4X13 inch canvases. I decided to paint them, and they're for sale. If I don't get any e-mails then I'm taking them to sell at the beginning of next month at Wizard World. You can inquire at my e-mail email@example.com about the price.
Again, thank you for all the help you all have given me so far, and I hate to ask for more help, but it's a very stiff competition this month!